WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

J. Cole - See World

Day 10/31

In the midst of all this studying...I've been listening to 2 things...Sam Smith's album and J.Cole's new album 2014 Forest Hills Drive...so in the midst of all the J. Cole hype atm...thought I'd show you guys one of my favourite songs by him. When people tell me rap music is all about money, cars, clothes, hoes...I direct them to J. Cole...more specifically, I direct them to this song...how J. Cole is my favourite rapper because of how intelligent he is with his words but also how he tells a story through his music...and that's why I love rap music...and it really irks me when people disregard it completely because of the swear words or cuz it sounds ugly. This song speaks volumes...I'll link the article too so you can see what he's talking about.

http://www.wral.com/mother-pleads-guilty-in-shaniya-davis-death/13011614/


No comments:

Post a Comment