WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Loaft Week

Aka reading week lol...had my midterm on Tuesday, my back was killing me...literally didn't wanna go to school...wanted to somehow get a doc note and write a make up cuz I could hardly walk no joke. I was walking down the stairs at home and my back gave out and I almost fell down the stairs, luckily I grabbed onto the railing. But it's been getting better for sure...Monday was probs the worst cuz I couldn't walk without holding onto something. It's been getting better...hopefully will get better before my basketball game on Sunday. Anyways...York used to have full week reading weeks...like my first and second year we actually got a week off...now they call it co-curricular week and it's only a few days...like reading week starts on a Thursday...and you're back to school Monday...like wtf is that lol...luckily I only have class Tuesday Thursday anyways, so I get somewhat of a reading week. But yeah, as usual not much going on...right now aside from my back, just relaxing since I don't have any quizzes or tests for like a week or two. But got an essay due like second week of November so I should probs get started on that lol. Haven't really been motivated to tackle the posts on my phone...my heart isn't into it lol but I promise I will get all of them done...sooner than later...guaranteed before the end of the year...most likely before then. On an exclusive note...I have something special for you guys...something I recorded like 2-3 weeks ago for fun cuz I felt motivated...hope you guys like it, will try to post it tomorrow cuz at first I wanted to redo it and make everything perfect but then I was like whatever...this is just for fun, on the spot kinda thing...who cares lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment