WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, May 31, 2013

Special Guest Bloggers...

What's good, today was a productive ish day lol...woke up and watched shows for a few hours...it gets more productive trust lol. Helped my dad mow the lawn and pull some weeds and stuff...had softball practice and it was very productive, the team is looking really promising and excited, I'm happy to be coaching a team like this this year. After that we played some ball cuz there are courts beside the diamond where we practiced, so that was fun. After, had a nice heart to heart from my friend who drove me home, just talking about softball and school and things of the sort. Anyways, during the car ride, my other friend mentioned the idea of him writing a post on my blog lol, then we got on the topic of guest writers on my blog lol. the idea has crossed my mind before...like a few years ago, but I wanted this blog to be more about me and my life...and that's what is was and has been about. But thinking about it more and more, it's a pretty sick idea and gives a lot of room for this blog to grow. I know it's possible cuz I've seen other blogs with multiple authors...so hmmm, we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment