WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, May 12, 2013

21 To-Do's...

I'm turning 21 in 3 days, so I randomly thought of this fun activity that also helps you guys get to know me better than you probably already do lol...so here's 21 things I want to do...doesn't have to be in my lifetime, could just be whatever...off the top of my head:

1. sit courtside at a Raptors game
2. shoot a music video for one of my "raps"
3. play ultimate again...it's been a while, not just tossing, but a serious game
4. get deezed...like I've been getting stronger and toned, but I wanna get jacked now
5. go to New York and shop...I don't even know what's there...I just hear that it's bomb
6. visit my old elementary school teacher...I told you me and him are boys...but it's been a while since I've seen him...last summer when me and my friends went to a barbecue at his house...so yeah lol I should get on that
7. go to a concert this summer
8. write a lot more songs
9. chill a lot with the homies, have like game nights, board game nights and sleepovers
10. GET INSURANCE
11. get a job....ASAP
12. get some new ball shoes, so cheesed....my friend lost my outdoor shoes I've had since high school...gonna use my older indoor shoes for outdoor now cuz I have another pair of indoors, but I want new ball shoes lol\
13. chill at the park...I love the park, it's so peaceful, going on the swings, playing grounders
14. fix my TV...it's so hard to game with my TV being messed, long story...but basically the colour's like distorted and ish...cheesing
15. sort things out with my ex...like I honestly don't even know what's going on anymore...she's away for university, but I've been seeing her a lot and chilling and we'll probs chill a lot in the summer...I just need some lines drawn or to know what's happening at least
16. on that note, mend/fix some broken/awkward friendships
17. clean my room and MAINTAIN it...oh man my room is so messy
18. get away from Markham and go on like a roadtrip or something with friends for a few days
19. if I don't get a job, just go OFF at the gym and ball
20. do my best to cut back the unhealthy foods
21. really enjoy and relax this summer


No comments:

Post a Comment