WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Working Out, Gaming and Chilling...

What's good, about to head to bed so I thought I'd get at least one post in. Yesterday was a pretty chill day, as most days are as of late...went to the gym in the morning with my friend, after that got food, walked around the mall a bit and headed home. I've been playing videogames a lot lately, but it's not as fun cuz my TV's messed so the colour and ish is messed, so it's a turnoff playing sometimes. At night, headed out with 2 homies to go watch The Great Gatsby and it was pretty interesting, I actually really liked it, I had no clue what it was about, just that some dude threw a bunch of fancy parties, but it was a solid movie.Today was a loaft day ish...was too tired and sore, so didn't go to the gym...instead stayed home and watched shows and played games lol. Went to church at night for crossfit workout and got some good ball runs in as well. That pretty much sums up these past 2 days...I really need something to do...to pass the time, if it's not a gym...I just really want something to do or at least someone to chill with and pass the time with me lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment