WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

21 & Over, No Kids Allowed.

It still hasn't really hit me yet that I'm 21...like wow, when you think about it, that's pretty old but at the same time it's pretty young. Next year is going to be my 4th year in university...I graduated high school in 2010. When people ask me what year I am, I'm gonna be like 4th year...lol wow, it just hit me all of a sudden how time is flying by so fast. A lot of my friends are doing co-op, internships or working full time and already getting a taste of life after school...working 5 days a week, 9-5 jobs...wow, I can't imagine life after school yet, working full time.It's scary...21...man...that's like, legit full fledged adult, can't goof off no more, gotta be serious LOL jokes! But really though...21...I look at all the people around me, some talking about marriage, some getting married, some just starting university next year, some just starting high school next year...everyone's like growing up before my eyes...and I too am growing up as well, but I still don't feel that old yet.Part of me still feels like 18 ish or so...like fresh out of high school...have I really been in university for 3 years....damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment