WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Prayer Journal: Day 3

Derl: I pray that you approach life and whatever is thrown at you with a patient heart. That God will provide for you. Thank you for always being there for me, like a role model, father figure type thing. I honestly wish the best for you and your family, that God will grant you and them safety and a healthy life.

Asyn: My prayer for you is that you find strength in Jesus, trust in Him, lift up ALL your burdens to Him and really seek Him and a life that glorifies Him. I know that as we both grow and mature in our faith, as we continue to seek God, we will naturally become closer as friends and as brothers and sisters in Christ.

Secg: I pray that you really remain faithful to God this year, especially with what's to come. It's been so encouraging to see you grow and mature before my eyes, and I genuinely care and am so proud of you. I hope you will be patient with your family, trust that God has a plan for you and your talents. He will never fail you, continue to seek Him, His Word and His people. I pray that God is with you this next year, that He really keeps you strong, smart and responsible. With you being so far away and isolated, I hope that we remain close and connected, I will be praying for you and checking up on you, I hope for the best for you.

Gyli: I pray that you really give up this lifestyle of yours and open up your heart, to everything that's bothering you. I pray that you'll stop running away from your problems and start running to God. I hope that God will really break you down and all your barriers and walls you put up. That He will really reveal Himself to you and give you the strength and initiative to face the trials and tribulations that are thrown at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment