WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, May 10, 2013

School Year in Review...God is GOOD

Thank God...like praise the Lord. God is oh so faithful and He has never let me down. I think back to this entire school year...all the stress, all the pain, all the confusion, all the hurt that I experienced, endured...and most importantly conquered. I think about failing 3 courses in my second year, I think about losing my wallet and my backpack, I think about being really unsure of my future and scared of my future, I think of not knowing what I wanted to do with my life and with school...I think of all the questions I had and how I had no answers. I think about how I really doubted God and how hard my faith was shaken. But towards the end of the school year and even throughout the school year...as everything has finally passed...I look back and think about the things that I missed. It's like when you watch a movie the first time, then watch the same movie a second time, you notice the little things you missed the first time. Looking back at this school year after everything has happened...I realize that I had to endure all those things and all those things had to happen to me in order for me to be where I am today. That I had to fail those 3 courses...because I was lazy and I never took school seriously and God was really trying to give me a wake up call. I saw that despite how deep and dark I fell when I lost my backpack and wallet, that God and my friends were always there and never left my side, no matter if I neglected them or not or acted out of line. I think about all the questions and concerns I had about my future, all the talks I had with the many different people exclaiming how scared I was...and how much I doubted God. God is oh so faithful, I stand before you today...with many of my prayers answered and with some answers, but not all of them. I know God has put and will continue to put me through situations to really prune and mature me as I'm in no way shape or form complete yet. But He will never abandon me...all those tough times were necessary for me to get to where I am today...and it's only now that I'm beginning to understand why I had to go through these certain things. Many conversations, messages and just a bunch of different sources have taught me a lot this past few months...that God is great, that God is awesome, that He is sovereign and He is in control and that His timing is PERFECT. Thank YOU for never letting me down even when I turned my back on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment