WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Loaft Life Lately...

What's good...man, so the biggest reason I wanted to get a job this summer aside from the money and the experience is just so I'm not sitting around all summer and wasting my life away. So far, not off to a good start yet lol, the job hunt isn't going too well. Just been chilling at home, gaming, working out and playing ball. But yeah...I've also been seeing my ex a lot and this other girl who had a thing for me in high school as well...and of course with that comes old feelings. But yeah...I was hoping to chill with my friends before my birthday, either Monday or Tuesday,but I have softball Tuesday so we planned Monday, but a lot of them are busy or have work, so I'm kinda discouraged...only thing I'm looking forward too right now is all you can eat sushi on Wednesday for my bday with the fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment