WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, May 02, 2013

Work Life...9 - 5...

Sometimes I wish being a blogger could be a professional job, like I could be like Perez Hilton or something lol, but I don't talk about daily news or celebrity gossip, I just talk about my own life lol. I've never had a real legit job in my life...amd I'm turning 21 soon lol, I've only been a paper boy. I've helped out in my dad's retail store before, I've done lots of volunteering with kids and coaching and teaching, but never a legit job. I dunno...I just never felt the urge to lol. But this summer I really want to work, not even just for the money, but moreso so I'm not just loafting around at home all summer. But I hate, absolutely hate when people hassle me about getting a job or working...not even just my parents, but my friends or whatever, even if it's just a joke, it's annoying as heck. But anyways...I applied for this public outreach job downtown, where you pretty much call or go door to door for donations...my boy applied and got it and told me to apply too. They called me yesterday about the job but I was sleeping, I'm debating whether I should call them back or not.The job is downtown first of all, 5 days a week and like a 9-5 kind of job...not only is the timing and schedule not good cuz I'm gonna have softball and I have fellowship as well, but the commute sucks and I'm not sure if it's something I actually wanna do, I know I can't be picky when it comes to work, but I can't see myself going door to door or calling people for donations. I hate those people who do that, I never pick up or answer my door...if God leads me to a job this summer, than I'll work, if not I really hope he calls me into doing something else, something productive this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment