WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Prayer Journal: Day 2

Rdtm: I don't know how to get through to you sometimes, I don't know what goes on in your head or what you're thinking. I pray that God gives you some sort of direction with your life, I pray that you really get everything together and have a plan for the future...I pray that God has a beautiful and wondrous plan for you and that your talents will be magnified to glorify Him. I just want the best for you, because you deserve it.

Tyli: I pray that you continue to have God in your heart. That God will slowly but surely reveal Himself to you in all His magnificence and awesomeness. I pray that you find that someone who you can really look up to and go to for guidance, I pray that you continue to mature and begin to really seek God. Next year will definitely be a new start for you, I pray you really embrace it and break out of your awkward shell.

Jyyu: I hope you continue to seek God and do your devos. Sometimes you seem so slack and lackadaisical, I pray that you really take some initiative to participate and get involved in activities. I hope you really continue to seek God, seek that fellowship and unity within the church and His people.

No comments:

Post a Comment