WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, May 10, 2013

Softball Season Begins!!!

What's good, today was a great day, woke up and hit the gym by myself, bussed home. Got some food and some snacks and some groceries for my dad. After that, I pretty much just loafted around home until like 5 ish then my friend picked me up for our first official softball practice. It was so fun, though not everyone was there...it was great, there was lots of potential and everyone was so excited and enthusiastic about softball. I honestly can't wait for this season, it's gonna be so great to get to know these guys and really help build them up in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment