WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, May 10, 2013

Phases of Loneliness

You know when you're lonely, you're the most vulnerable cuz you act on emotions and you essentially fall the the first person you confide in. Well, I've been reflecting as of late...and the girls that I liked or at least thought I liked...the only girl I know for sure that I really liked was my high school crush. Everything after that was just a feeling, me acting on emotion. Like I was thinking of the last few girls that I somewhat fell for...and it was at a time where I was feeling pretty down or stressed...and they were there for me and I confided in them. I guess there's a difference between liking someone and someone simply being there for you and you enjoying their company and the fact that someone's there to listen to you. I can't count how many times after high school that I thought a girl was the one...but when you're lonely or when you're down...your head messes with you, and your guard and wall's are down and you invite people in pretty easily. But even as I'm about to turn 21...I still have lots of learn and I still have a lot of maturing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment