WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, May 16, 2013

21 & Done...

Hola...so my birthday's officially over...today was a really fun day. Woke up around 12 ish...hit the gym with my friend...played some ball, got to workout a bit then played some more ball. Then went to the mall and got lunch with him. After that, headed home and chilled a bit...then headed to dinner with the entire fam, all you can eat sushi!!! Met this really cute waiter who I swear was flirting with me the entire night lol...my mom was talking to her about something and she's like yeah I go to York too lol...she's like that's why you look so familiar LOL...after that, came home cut cake and celebrated the night with my fam. Definitely a fun and memorable day...I'm thankful for family and friends...God is good, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment