WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Inspiration of the Moment

There's a very interesting story behind this. So after Sunday service today, we had Sunday school...we did this thing where we write our name on a piece of paper, put it in a box and take out someone's name and write something nice about that person and you can leave your name or not. So we each did 2 and received 2...this is one that I got, yeah my writing's ugly I know...but I had to take the time to really read this a few times. And it's just nice to know that...someone appreciates all the work, thought, passion, emotion, love and time I put into this...I always tell you guys that one big reason that I keep doing this besides venting is you guys, the viewers, you motivate me to continue doing this, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment