WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Busy Bee...

Sorry guys, I know I said I'd try to at least post every night, but sometimes I get mad tired or I just forget lol.. Monday morning I hit the gym, then played ball at the park, then went to church at night to play ball. Tuesday, hit the gym in the morning as well, softball practice got cancelled cuz it was raining. Tuesday movies are usually half price, but my friends I usually go with watched Fast 6 without me...but luckily I found friends to watch it with yesterday lol. Today, skipped the gym cuz I was too tired...had lunch and went grocery shopping with my parents, then went to my friend's church for a crossfit workout. Yeah...that's pretty much what I've been going lol.gotta get some things done soon though...got like less than a month to write and memorize this song...only got like a few lines down so far lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment