WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, May 02, 2013

No New Friends, No No New...

LOL so yeah, don't take the title too literally lol...so what have I been up to lately...well yesterday was a fun filled and active day. Hit the gym in the morning and worked chest, then got some lunch with my friend, rested a bit and then went to play ball outside for a few hours with my friends, came home got some food and went to church and play some ball at church lol. Today was a real fun day as well...my friend who goes to university in Ottawa was back in town and came over today, we chilled for a good like 4-5 hours. We played games and at the same time just had a good time to catch up and talk about a lot of things. We were just sharing about how we've been doing and what we've been doing...we started talking about memories and stuff lol. At the end, he told me that he's glad we're still friends and that we still keep in touch and still chill. That really hit me lol...cuz we did talk about falling away from friends and how we were close to some people but we went our separate ways. So it was nice when he said that, just to think about how we've known each other since high school and we still talk and chill and are close and stuff. It's even more encouraging to hear from him that he's been growing and really walking with God again, it was definitely good to hear that and that he may want to come to my church as well. But yeah, I told you guys I got a lot of things to talk about, this is just one that happened today and something I wanted to talk about right now before I forgot. One thing I said to him was that though it sucks that you grow apart from certain people, certain people that you were really close to or have known for a long time, I'm so thankful to God and just really appreciative or the relationships I do have and how God has really distanced me from certain people, but brought me closer to other people. He's really surrounding me with people who will support me and guide me close to Him and that's really encouraging to know.This year has been a long, hectic, stressful and overall hard year in terms of faith, but God has been so faithful...and that's a topic for another time...but yeah, I'm slowly putting all my chips into His basket, as I should and always should.

No comments:

Post a Comment