WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Post 150k...Where Have I Been?

I just realized I haven't posted since Friday, also the day e hit 150,000 hits, I'm sorry lol. Saturday...worked out int he morning at my friend's church like usual, we went outside and worked out at the soccer field...it was a beautiful day. Other than that I think i just loafted the rest of the day. Sunday...had church and stuff, after that we didn't have worship practice and instead had a prayer meeting, after that we were gonna dip but got called in for some lecture presentation thing...it was honestly like an hour and a half of boring, common sense and useless information. Same night, we went to Dave and Busters to celebrate my friend's birthday, it was so fun lol. It wasn't crowded at all like usual and we got to play unlimited video games. LOL oh right forgot to tell you guys that Saturday night I had messed up my haircut, you know how there's diff blades...well I was doing a 1 and the blade fell off by accident and so there was a small patch of a 0...so I ended up doing a fade but it was crooked lol...my friends told me on Sunday, so went home after church and just shave the whole thing lol. So now Monday...hit the gym with my friend, got some lunch with him and walked around the mall. Then went home and headed to STC for a meetup and to get some gifts for some people, got home around 7:40 or so...just in time for my friend to pick me up for basketball. Tuesday...hit the gym in the morning again...after that I had to bus home cuz I didn't go with anyone and no one could drive me...i hate bussing lol...especially after the gym when I'm super tired. Had a meeting at night and it ended a bit overtime and I had to rush home cuz my friends were waiting for me to go to the movies, went to watch Ironman 3, it was sick lol. Today...hit the gym again in the morning, super serious about getting deezed this summer lol. After, got lunch and headed home. Went out with the fam to celebrate my brother's early bday and early mother's day as well...missed crossfit, was supposed to go for dodgeball but was too tired, now just chilling with my brother and watching Freedom Writers. Sorry I've been so loaft on posting. But one special announcement is...you know how my church retreat is coming up...around end up June, beginning of July...well one of the people in the committee approached me and asked me to rap lol...I said yes and got my friend Eric who performed with my during Christmas to help me out as well, I'm def excited, gotta start writing asap soon though, found a nice beat though. ALSO, tomorrow is our first softball practice, can't wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment