WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Prayer Journal: Day 1

I've seen people who have like journals where they write down their thoughts and also just prayer requests and their prayers for other people. After talking to my friend tonight about just the things he's been feeling and struggling with, I thought I'd do something like a prayer journal to also keep myself accountable about praying and just do it on my blog. I'm not sure how it's gonna work whether I'll do one everyday, or whenever I have new prayer requests or people to pray for, we'll see. I don't wanna name names, but I also don't wanna just put a random number so I can look back on these and know who I'm praying for and what I'm praying for and if anything changes.

Tycn: My prayer for you is that you have a patient heart and that you really trust in God and have faith that His timing and His plan are perfect. I hope you really take that step, that initiative to open yourself to Him, His Word and His people. I pray that that fire never extinguishes, that it only continues to burn brighter, that you really begin to seek God with all your heart and to put Him first in your life.

Args: My prayer for you is that you really find a sense of direction in your life.I honestly don't know what's going on with you anymore...you've literally been ghost. I pray that you don't get yourself into trouble, that you stop hanging with the wrong crowds and start getting your life in order.

Slma: I pray that God really reveals His plan to you, that you receive the growth and nurturing that you desire, that you continue to grow in Christ and open yourself up to His people and fellowship with them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment