WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, May 03, 2013

150,000 HITS

Wha whaaaaat...150k...wow...it's been 3 years and a bit...verging on 4 years...wow. Thank you so much...you guys make this all possible for me. I say it a lot, but without you guys, I know for a fact I wouldn't be as passionate about this as I am, heck...who knows if I'd still be doing it lol. Thank you guys for 3 years of just growth and great memories. If I ever stop doing this, I know I'm going to look back and be like wow...this is like a timeline of my life lol...damn. But I always try to think of the bigger picture and be really humble with what God's given me, as appreciative as I am, I know this is just the tip of the iceberg and this blog is just a door for many opportunities to come knocking and wherever God leads me with this blog, I know it'll all be in His plan for me. Thank you guys for making this all possible. Thank you for supporting me regardless of what the situation is. Thank you God for giving me the strength to continue to do this despite the recurring thought of what if I stopped blogging lol...to sum it up, thank you guys, you mean the world to me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment