WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY

So today is my birthday...wow, 21. I woke up right now and I was like hmm...I feel like making a post.So yesterday I hit the gym in the morning and had softball at night. My friend wanted to chill with my and told me he'd drive me from softball, we went to McDonalds for dinner and low and behold...my church friends are there LOOOOL, I always joke about how I love McDonalds and they should throw me a party there...and they actually did LOOOOL....I sat down, the next thing I knew...50 chicken nuggets were in front of my face with like 10 sweet and sour sauce packets LOOOL. Obviously I didn't eat all, I told them to take some here and there...but I know I ate a lot...like less than 40 but more than 30. After that, we went to someone's house for cake and just chilling. We had ate, and my friend tried to cake me....I was watching her to the whole time too LOOOL...she got like the side of my face and my hair -____-. After that, they gave me this sick board game as a girl, a basketball and this mini basketball (which I thought was a rock painted like a basketball at first, but found out was a mini watermelon) LOOOOL. Oh man, today really showed how far I've, we've come...in general as a fellowship...really bonding with each other, and overall how good God is to put people in my life who would do something special like that for me. We ended up playing board games late into the night into my actual birthday...I really thank God for just putting great people in my life who also help guide me in the direction that helps me grow and mature in my relationship with God, pics to come! Can't wait for sushi dinner with the fam tonight, now the only question is do I hit the gym later?

No comments:

Post a Comment