WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, May 20, 2013

Old Friends, New Friends...

What's good, I said I'd try my best to post at least every night...about to go to sleep...well I was kinda already chilling in bed and decided to post before I forget lol. Anyways I was reading one of the cards I got for my birthday and one of my friends wrote that she's seen us grow apart and hopes that we can find the time to catch up. That just got me thinking I guess...about a lot of things, it also made me dig up all my old birthday cards from like years back, cuz I'm a keener and I like to keep things like that. And I just started thinking about this year itself...and how I've grown apart from a lot of people, but at the same time I've grown closer to a lot of people. I think as I get older, I'm slowly leaning towards having a tighter knit group of friends, rather than a big group of acquaintances, basically my circle is getting smaller and smaller. But yeah, I've been reminiscing a lot about certain people, certain friendships, how we used to be so cool...chilling everyday, talking on the phone, taking walks, playing ball everyday, things like that...and I got to just really evaluating the people in my life atm...I usually try my best to be really positive...meaning I don't really concern myself with the people I've grown apart from cuz that's apart of life, but I focus on the people I've grown close to, the people who are in my circle. Tbh, I don't even know where I'm going with this post anymore...I guess sometimes I think back to the fun times I had with certain people and ask myself what went wrong or where it went wrong? But at the same time I look at all the fun times I'm having and will have with my current homies and I get excited and encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment