WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, May 13, 2013

21 Interesting Facts

I was sleeping last night and I randomly thought of this one...LOL

1. I dislocated my knee in grade 10 during basketball tryouts, most painful injury ever...
2. When I was in elementary school, like grade 3 or something...I got an R in science...LOOOOL that's below an F
3. Also in elementary school, there was this new kid...we were playing tag and the new kid ran around the corner and threw a pine cone at my head and I started crying...LOOOL
4, I got detention one time in elementary school for calling this kid gay...LOL
5. The reason I started this blog...and writing...and even rapping...was because of this one dude...who really inspired me back in the day. He was a rapper as well, and his words really hit me and when he started a blog, I did the same...and then everything fell into place lol.
6. I failed 3/4 courses the first semester of my second year...I dropped the other one and took the rest of the year off.
7. The only job I've ever had is paper boy lol...other than that I've only done lots of volunteering and helping out and stuff.
8. Basketball was my first love.
9. I use to have long hair...like spikey hair, but it was super long on the top.
10. http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.ca/2011/05/real-talks-of-moment_18.html continues to be the most viewed page on the blog with 5,258 hits
11. I don\t blog about everything that happens in my life or everything that goes on in my head on this blog...
12. On another note though, I'm pretty damn honest on this blog and I really do share a lot on this blog lol, it's like a "digital diary"as my friend once put it.
13. The thought of shutting this blog down has crossed my mind numerous times.
14. I wish all my cousins and relatives from Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia all lived in Canada...it'd just be nice to have like big fam dinners or picnics...and of course to get to know my cousins and chill with them better.
15. I use to chill with this girl in elementary school like kindergarten to grade 4, she use to babysit me...then I moved away. Fast forward to grade like 10 and she found me cuz my school went to her school for some sports game and she saw me...come present time and we're still really good friends and chill even today LOL, talk about childhood friends.
16. I learned how to ride a bike when I was in like grade 7 lol, I first learned to ride a scooter cuz it looked easier and less scary.
17. I got suspended in elementary school one time for getting into a fight...well not really a fight, basically me and some dude were arguing about some call during soccer, he was hitting my back while my hands were pressed against the brick wall, if I let go, my head would've hit the wall, so I turned around and punched him...ended up breaking his nose :S
18. I hate scary/torture movies...can't do Saw or any type of like scary movie...
19. My elementary school teacher/coach and I are still boys, along with a few other of my friends...we chill and text each other here and there, pretty jokes for a teacher/student relationship lol, well not his students anymore..
20. I cut my own hair, seeing as I cut it like what...one-three times a month, I wonder how much money I've saved over the years.
21. I wanted to be play in the NBA in elementary school, no joke...throughout all of elementary school, whenever anyone asked me, that\s what I would tell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment