WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, May 23, 2013

From Me To You...

I feel like you and I always go through this cycle every time we see each other. It's like a bittersweet feeling...like Kanye says, I love you and hate you at the very same time. I love chilling with you, having fun and talking and stuff...but I hate the feelings that always seem to come with it. Our chemistry is just so natural...I'm honestly really happy when I'm with or around you, you bring out the best in me. Everything with you just clicks so easy, the things we talk about and stuff. Everything that happens or whatever...the time that goes by where we don't see each other for a while...it always somehow comes back to you, and no matter how hard I try to keep you at a safe distant or at the edge of my life...you seem to just break through those barriers with ease. I've contemplated a lot of times...whether or not you're the one...lol, kinda crazy I know...especially with all that's going on and all that is about to come. Maybe it's just wishful thinking...but I've talked about this a million times, I've dreamed the perfect situation and scenario between us countless of times. I don't even know...whatever happens this time...I just can't see you permanently out of my life despite how far you'll be and how long you'll be away. I know that somehow, someway, whatever and whoever you're meant to be in my life...you'll never really be that far away.

1 comment: