WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, January 14, 2013

Who Even Goes On This Blog Anymore?

It's really heart warming when people tell me they visit my blog...it's always nice to have a face to go with it when people tell me they visit my blog. Like sometimes, I'll write a post and people will like confront me on it later or they'll ask me what it's about...it's pretty funny lol. I know I kind of sound confusing...but a lot of the times on this blog...I hold back sometimes, for fear of having the people that I'm talking about read it lol because I know for a fact that some people go on this blog more than I do probably...but they have never told me that, it's just pretty obvious, can't really say much else cuz it's pretty bait lol. But like for the people outside of Canada who visit my blog...it would be nice to see the kinds of people that visit my blog lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment