WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

LOL of the Moment

Anyone remember scholastic? Those flyers you would get like every month with books and stuff that you could buy lol...I would always HAVE to buy something from it...I would normally buy something that came with like a toy or something lol...I remember buying some Harry Potter book because it came with a journal lol...I bought this other book because it came with a stop watch lol...bought nuff things from there. Anyways...remember book fairs? Your school would have pretty much like a scholastic type thing set up in the library...with like books, posters, book marks, pencils, etc...I remember one time I went to the book fair and saw nothing I really wanted, I saw this cool cartoon like comic type book thing, I was like this looks nice, maybe I'll buy it...so after school, I went down to the library, went back to the same section and saw that there was only one left, I picked it up and looked at it for a while, I see some kid running my way looking at the book in my hand, he's like are you going to buy that? He obv looked like he wanted to buy it and there was only one left, I didn't really wanna buy it, it looked cool but I was like eh...so I told him yeah, I was gonna buy it LOOOOL...he looked sooooo sad....went to pay for it...never ended up reading it, I still have it in my room somewhere LOOOOL

1 comment:

  1. LOL "remember Scholastic?" why yes I do, because I still get it (:

    ReplyDelete