WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

No More "Me" Time...

What's good, posted only once yesterday while I was chilling in the library lol...was at school the entire day, but only had class from 4-5. After, bussed home and my friend picked me up and we went for dinner together...we had a good chance to catch up with each other and just talk and stuff...it was really nice because I do value his opinion on a  lot of things and I like that I can be very open with him and pretty much he's easy and comfortable to talk to. After lunch and chilling a bit, we went to church at like 8 ish and had a meeting till 9:30 just prepping for this Friday's program, it was my first time leading the meeting, so nerves were obviously there but got over it pretty much when the meeting started flowing and everyone started talking, so it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment