WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, January 12, 2013

One Mind, One Heart ,One Love

This is a post I've dragged on for a pretty long time...a post I've been hesitant and reluctant to write out. I've been thinking about you...a lot, I've been dreaming about you, no joke...on the bus, when I sleep, in class...a lot of things remind me of you for some reason. The more we talk, the more we chill, the more I see your face, the stronger these feelings become. I don't even know what to think of this anymore...I hate this, but I like it at the same time. I'm so yes and no about this whole thing in general...I like being with you, but I hate it at the same time...I like talking to you, but I hate it at the same time...as happy as you make me, you stress me out a heck of a lot as well...but sometimes, I feel like you're tailor made for me...everything about you is just so...I don't wanna use the word perfect...but perfect for me at least...I dunno anymore lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment