WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Life...

What's good...today after dinner, I had a chance to talk with my friend...just about life, about school, about grades and such. It was a really good conversation and it triggered a lot of other conversations that I had with my friends. You guys know I've been super stressed with school and the future as of late, and we just talked about how we should lift up ALL our burdens to God...not just some, not just the ones we don't want and keep the ones we want to handle on our own. Also...the things that I've been focusing on, the things I've been putting all my time into, thinking about and stressing myself over...those are the things that I think are important, that I think I should be focusing on and worry about...BUT maybe those aren't the things God wants me to be thinking about and focusing on and putting all my time into, maybe that's not in His plan for me. Maybe he wants me to be focusing or directing all my attention to something else and this school and future situation will handle itself when the time is right, I just really need to give ALL my burdens to God...not just some, and not just picking and choosing which ones to give to Him. Also...I just remembered what my friend said...how all my worries about school and the future...I'm not alone, I'm not the only one who has these thoughts, these doubts, these worries, everyone does...and it's apart of life, it's natural to be confused with what you want to do and to be nervous and unsure...it's part of life. Life is like an adventure and I did a presentation a few days ago on the book "Oh, the Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss...and I talked about journeys and adventure...how it's the downs in life that make the ups so much more enjoyable and fun and memorable...how fun would a story be if nothing bad happened and the character went on all happy and stuff...no one would wanna read or watch that...it's an adventure because of the ups and downs...the downs are necessary and they're apart of life...so all these worries and doubts in my mind is all natural...and I just have to trust that God has a plan for me...for all of this. I illustrated it to me class as a rollercoaster that only goes down...how fun would that...yeah it would be fun...but it's the up part that builds suspense, that builds excitement, so when you do go down...it's so much more fun and thrilling...just like life...yeah if I won the lottery and all these good things happened to me, I'd be happy...but it's because I go through struggle, it's because I fail, it's because I trip and fall...that make my successes and triumphs so much more beautiful and it makes me appreciate it even more. So even though things may be tough right now...I trust in God...I trust in You...that You will guide me and lead me through this...that You have a plan for me that is far greater than my understanding...but I will understand it when the time comes...I pray You continue to reveal Yourself and Your plan to me God...as I trust You with me life and with whatever direction You decide to lead me in...all for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment