WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Random Stories...

Got a few random stories lol...like 3 if you wanna be specific...first one is in class a few days ago we were talking about discrimination and whether we've witnessed or experienced it before. We then started talking about like age and gender discrimination and it made me remember when I was in like high school, I went to The Bay, which is like a fancy Wal-Mart kinda cuz it has everything...well not food, but like clothes and furniture and stuff...anyways, I went to pay for this shirt and the lady's like "you know this is $40 right?" And I was like yeah...it wasn't till I hit home and sat down that I realized this lady probs thought I couldn't have paid for it and was asking if I knew how much it was lol...I was so angry for some reason when I found that out.

Second story is when I first started university and my friend who was in like grade 10 or 11 for some reason...he was throwing a party and he asked me if I could be a bodyguard at his party LOOOL...cuz it was in his basement or something...so just make sure the right people are coming in and that they don't do anything dumb...I was laughing so bad...I was like wtf...a bodyguard? I said no obv...cuz I was like uh that's random and awks...not tryna get into that stuff...but yeah, probs top 10 most randomest things in my life.

Third one was...well remember in elementary school...in the summer time when school's almost starting and you go check everyday to see if they posted the list of classes and you get to see who's in your class, which teacher you have, any new kids, etc...I remember me and my friends didn't check until like the day of school and we were all mad excited for being in the same class and having new teacher and we saw this new name, we were like yo it's a new kid...so we started running around outside yelling that kid's name trying to find out who he was cuz he was in our class LOOOL...turns out he was some random kid who like told everyone he was a street fighter...keep in mind this was elementary school...dude said he's been fighting on the streets...nonetheless this guy got made fun of soooo bad lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment