WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, January 14, 2013

Seriously Serious...

What's good...this year...aside from continuing to post and really pour my heart out into each post...I'm going to work super hard to get the blog out there, to promote it and just to try to get other people aware or at least noticing it...besides from always posting it on my own facebook and twitter...yesterday was one of the first steps in accomplishing this goal my creating a facebook page for my blog for people to like and share:

www.facebook.com/thebestyouneverheardofficial

What else...oh yeah, I also tell my friends...more like plead with my friends lol to share it on their social media sites and stuff...another thing I was hesitant in doing is posting fliers up at school, I'm not sure if I can get in trouble for doing that lol and it wouldn't be too hard to find me since my name and information is all over my blog...so what I was thinking was having my blog link on really small slips of paper and like leaving it all around campus...from the classes I'm in, to the cafe...everywhere lol and whoever sits there or is there after me hopefully picks it up, takes a look at it and decides to check it out lol...other than that, I'm not sure what else I can do...that thought and idea crossed my mind about t-shirts lol, but I don't think I'm ready for that nor is this blog big enough for that yet...still just trying to get the name out there that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment