WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Long and Tiring Day...

Hey guys...as you knows know, Wednesday is my longest day...here's how it went...woke up at like 6:30, ate breakfast and ish, caught the 7:30 bus, took longer than usual for some reason, made it to class just on time at 8:30. Prof wasn't here apparently, so the TA lectured, it was mad boring lol...after that, grabbed some food, it's like 10:30 so I'm not down for like burgers or fast food or something, I want like legit breakfast foods, found this nice place for cheap too...got eggs, sausages, potatoes and bread for only $4, so that's def a spot I'm hitting up more often. After that, chilled in the library for a bit, took a nap, finished my assignment. Then headed off to tutorial around 12:30 ish, there's only 3 guys in my tutorial and the other 2 didn't show up so I was the only one today lol...but all the girls in my tut are super cute lol and they all remind me of Taylor Swift for some reason lol...we had group work today so got to talk to a lot of them more. After that, headed to the gym, got a good workout in, back to the library with my friends, took a mini nap, then class at 4:30. After that, headed to school fellowship at 6...first time coming in a loooong time, been mad loaft. I sat down by myself and was approached by this guy...looked pretty old, he introduced himself and we talked and got to know each other. He was pretty cool, he's like 27...doing his Masters at York and he came from Calgary, he said his gf is teaching in Calgary, he's schooling for a year here then going back to work in Calgary, that's pretty sick and we talked about like church and a bunch of things, that was really cool. Then went into my small group, and I know some of you guys think I'm really like black or ghetto...for an asian kid lol...but I met this one asian kid who completely blows me out of the water...this guy was sooooooo black it wasn't even funny hahah...and I had a feeling this guy got the same vibe from me....so he came to me and was like in a deep voice imagine...yo whatttttuppppp...my name's Alex...and he goes to dap me...but I wasn't looking so I went for a handshake LOOOOL so awks...but he was a cool guy. Anyways, in our small groups we talked about idols and the diff between honouring our parents vs making them our idols and we had some nice discussions and sharings, but I didn't really feel it until the last bit when we were about to leave and this girl began to share about God's will and how we "obsess" over it sometimes...which I will go further in depth in another post. But yeah after that, went home...ate dinner, took a nap, showered, now chilling...

No comments:

Post a Comment