WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, January 21, 2013

It's All About The Numbers...

Hey guys...as of late, I feel like I've been really consumed by things like how many hits my blog has, how many countries it has reached, how many people have liked the facebook page, how many people follow me on twitter, things like that. But that's now what it should be about...it's not what this blog started out as and I've stressed a bunch of times on here and it's not what I want it to be about. Yeah, sometimes I get caught up in all the numbers and how big it's getting...but regardless...I need to backup my words...that if there was only 10 people reading this...or 10,000...it'll remain the same...I'll still be giving all my heart as if I'm the only one reading this. But sometimes...it's blinding you know...the light...the fame...all that stuff...but I'm glad I have good people around me to bring me back down to earth when my ego gets too big, thanks...sidenote...this was supposed to be posted like 3 days ago, but loafted a bit and didn't feel like finishing it, but I'm glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment