WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Girls, Friends, Girl Friends, Girlfriends...

What's good, you know how girls have like guys that they consider their friends, then they have guys that they would actually date...it's like they split all guys into categories before anything happens...and it determines how they treat and act around them for the remainder of the relationship...there's always that rare occasion where a friend can make a jump to the other ladder. But anyways, as guys...I think we do that sometimes too...for me at least I sometimes do. I have girls I consider my friends and I chill with them and it's fun and we laugh and I genuinely enjoy their company...then there's the girls who I see potentially as more than that, who I see as someone I see getting to know on a more personal basis and stuff like that. For the girls who I am simply friends with...sometimes it gets mad awkward cuz I'm a really socially awkward dude sometimes and I don't really get touchy or I'm not a hugs kinda guy...not with these girls at least...so it's more on a you're my homie let's dap kinda basis...but for the girls who I see as more than that...it just comes natural for me to like flirt and hug them and stuff like that. Sometimes though...I get confused...or it feels like girls jump back and forth between the ladders and I get mad mixed up...and it just gets weird cuz then you  treat a friend like she's more than that and it all goes south from there. I dunno...part of me feels like it all went downhill from that one day...and it never really got fully better since then...it sucks knowing that I've tried reaching out to you numerous times too to find some time to talk everything out...everything...but you seem to not want to have any part of it I guess...then there's you...who I have have seen as anything but more than a friend...when I'm with you, I get those butterflies and everything just comes so natural...it's as if you are...and we are...I don't even know anymore lol...I'm done speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment