WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, January 06, 2013

It's Been A While...

Wow I just realized no posts in 4 days LOL...MY BAD...what have I  been doing these past 4 days anyways? Well I left for the my trip to Niagara on the 3rd, got there around afternoon ish and boy was it INTERESTING to say the least. We got to the waterpark and it was soooo small, smaller than the pictures and videos we saw, so we got changed, came out and ended up changing out minds and didn't go cuz we also realized it was all little kids. Ended up going to some outlet mall around Niagara and shopped there for a good few hours, checked into the hotel, loafted a bit, took a nap then showered then went out for some fancy dinner, got all dressed up and stuff it was fun, got a chance to talk without everyone being glued to their phones and got a chance to chill and stuff like that. Afterwards, came back tot he hotel and chilled, watched movies and played board games till like 3 am. Woke up the next morning, home time...had breakfast, went to Dave and Busters for a good few hours, then finally the trip home. Before I continue, overall the trip was alright, decent I guess...it wasn't that great, but it wasn't that bad either...we didn't do anything spectacular, everything we did we could've done back home...but I did enjoy the bonding and the chilling as usual, it was fun to also just getaway from Markham and everything for a while. What else....there was lots of tension and awkwardness between people during the trip for some reason...I found it funny...but I also had my moments...I wish I had someone that went on the trip with me that I could've chilled to and talked to the entire time also...it was 5 of us...2 who are best friends and one is a couple...so I was kinda doing my own thing and being in the middle here and there, which wasn't that big a deal to me since I'm used to doing my own thing anyways, but it would've been nice to have my own buddy as well. Overall, would I go again? Depends on who goes and who plans it...if it was the same scenario, probs not though...just cuz it was a waste of money and it was pretty expensive, the bonding could've been done at home and eh...yeah lol...don't wanna get too into it I guess. Anyways after coming home, got dropped off downtown and watched the Raptors game with friends, met up with my ex there and we chilled a bit too, finally came home to the fam, showered and ate with them. The next day, the Saturday, what did I do...I swear I did something...I think I just slept in and did homework and chilled and loafted the entire day, not sure why I didn't blog, sorry. Today was another long and tiring day, I was so sleepy...woke up, led worship for sunday service, taught sunday school, had worship practise, came home and loafted and took a nap for a long while, I've been so sleepy lately, gonna die when school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment