WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, January 21, 2013

It's All About Perspective...

So yesterday we had church and I was leading worship with my friends but I was the only one singing, so went early to practise and while we were practising, the same dude who usually runs me down was at it again...but I wasn't mad or anything...I was more demoralized and down about it lol...he was just like how I really need lots of practise and stuff like that, it's good and bad I guess...good cuz he's trying to help me get better, bad because sometimes I'm terrible at taking criticism, but nonetheless he kept correcting me and picking out all my wrongs and I felt horrible and worship was about to start...thoughts of a bunch of things flashed through my head, leaving the team and not singing anymore...and just a bunch of random things. Anyways, I went up there and put it all out there, doing whatever it was he told me but mostly just putting my heart into it...afterwards, my friend who was doing the slides for me he's like yo that was really good, he pointed at the one song and he was like yo you killed that, and it made me feel really good lol. And then after worship, we had practise and after that, my other friend came to me and he's like yo you improved a lot, I can tell and it was really good, it moved me...and that really hit me...on news that's handed to you...it's all about perspective...good or bad news...you can let it bring you down or you can let it cheer you up...all depending on how you look at it lol...like in the heat of the moment, I took his criticisms pretty hard and it demoralized me...but coming home now and looking at it from the bigger picture, he was only trying to help me, not tear me down...so it's all about perspective...and also choosing who's opinion's matter and stuff like that/

No comments:

Post a Comment