WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sleeping in Class, Scholar Status, Small Talk...

Sorry for no posts yesterday...was busy ish lol...sometimes my weeks feel so long but in reality they're pretty short when you look at it altogether. I only have one class on Tuesday at 4 but I go at like 11 cuz my mom has to go to work so I swing a ride with her to the bus and just chill at school, ball, workout, study or sleep...then Wednesday I have an 8:30 class and I'm there till like 6 or sometimes later and I have another 8:30 the next day and I finish at like 5 and I don't get home till pretty late as well, so I'm only at school for 3 days but because Wednesday and Thursday are so long, it feels like I'm there forever and I'm so tired lol. Like Thursday, went to my 8:30 class and was fighting to hard not to fall asleep, ended in an hour when it's usually 2 hours, took that hour and went to the library and slept...then had class and fell asleep later on in my 4 o'clock class lol. Today was a chill day, got to sleep in till like 12 ish...watched some shows, did some work and planning, my friend hit me up and asked me if I wanted to chill, she's like we haven't talked in a while so let's catchup...so when she said that, I expected we'd have like legit conversations right like how've you been and stuff...we go to this music store and we just have small talk...like in case she reads this, lemme just say no offense loll but I kinda expected more...we talked about the dumbest things like gutiars and stuff...things that could have easily been said over text or something...not saying she wasted my time or dragged me out for nothing, but like...it was kinda dumb that we didn't talk about anything important...cuz I did have other things I wanted to do, but put it off to go chill with her...whatever lol...it was alright I guess. What else...oh right, got back all my midterms, I had 4...got one A, 2 B's and one C...definitely feeling good, definitely also reaping the rewards of hard work...feeling nice atm lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment