WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, January 13, 2013

This blog...

When I was writing the description for this blog on the facebook page, the words just kinda flowed, it was all in like one long, heavy, spew...after writing it and reading it now...I really like it, so here it is lol:

"I started this blog in 2009...simply because my friends created one. I would post very scarcely, and often just music videos or funny clips or pictures. A few short months after, my friends stopped doing their blog and eventually shut it down. There were many ups and downs with me and my blog, 2 short hiatuses where I took a break from doing it for a while. I swear it wasn't until like I reached 1,000 hits (which took almost a year btw cuz I was mad loaft with the blog) that I started to slowly take it seriously, not even a month later and the blog had reached 2,000 hits and I was just like wow, really, that's pretty sick. I slowly became more enthusiastic about the blog and started to post more often, still only music videos and songs and stuff. I think 2010, or at least past halfway was when I began to post more consistently, posting a lot everyday, but just music videos and stuff. I think it wasn't until 2011 where I really began putting my heart into the blog and giving you guys more of me and putting some thought into my thoughts and letting you guys into my life. I can confidently say 2012 was our breakout year...hitting 100,000 hits was a really big deal for me. 2012 was the year where the blog became less about the music and the videos and stuff and more about me...more about what I had to say and the thoughts in my head and the things that I go through on a daily basis, and surprisingly people like that, from the stats at least they like it more than they do the videos and pictures and stuff. No adventure would be complete without a few slips and trips along the way...a lot of my posts and stirred up controversy and beef among people cuz they read it and get offended and or confront me about it lol. But this year has been a long year, a rough one, but you guys have stuck with me the entire way. It's crazy to think how many countries my blog has reached and the amount of people in each country viewing it as well, it still and probably always will continue to boggle my mind. As the journey continues right now in 2013...what can I say...this blog has become such a big part of my life...I often tell people it's my side job lol...I used to say hobby...but yeah, stick with me through this year and see things through my eyes and enjoy what I think and what I have to say on anything and everything that I stumble upon. Thanks for reading all the way up here...peace!"

No comments:

Post a Comment