WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, January 21, 2013

J. Cole - Rise And Shine

"The boy that set fire to the booth, in a game full of liar it turns out that I'm the truth. Some say that rap's alive it turns out that I'm the proof, cuz the one's y'all thought would save the day can't even tie my boots, the ones y'all thought could hang with me can't even tie my noose, let these words be my bullets man I don't rhyme I shoot, BANG," There's so much word play and genius in there it's not even funny...just take that all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment