WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, January 06, 2013

Random Stories

Okay so this one time at my friend's birthday party we're all sitting around in a circle, like 8 people or so playing truth or dare...this is like elementary school when truth or dare was still cool. It's my turn and I pick truth and they go do you like anyone and I go yes...and they asked who and for some reason, I don't know why, I pointed at this girl right in front of me...now I did like her, but usually in these situations you don't bait it out...lol anyways, I pointed at her and said her name...after that is just got mad awkward LOOOOOL imagine that....truth or dare. who do you like and you point and yell out the name of the girl across from you LOOOOL...so awkward...


What else...oh yeah, in like grade 2 or 3....I sat beside this nerdy asian kid, you know those really expensive pens that come in those personal cases, well he had one. I remember I took it one time and he started crying and he told on me and the teacher was about to check my desk for it...me being the sneaky little brat I was, I shoved it in some next girl's desk and the teacher came and checked me and there was nothing and she got cheesed at that kid for lying LOOOOOL...that girl then looks in her desk and goes oh, what's this...and the teacher goes see...Rodmond didn't take it, you must've misplaced it by accident...LOOOOL I died...sooo funny...


No comments:

Post a Comment