WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Regret, Second Thoughts...

I have a lot to say...but I often just keep it stored up in my phone...cuz it comes to me at the most randomest times and I write it in my phone so I won't forget, but I end up forgetting to blog about it. This is one of those many topics...where I can't elaborate much about...for fear or lots of things...mainly for fear of certain people reading it and taking it offensively. But as of late, I see things...and it has me thinking...this is what I wanted from the get go...this is what I worked so hard for...this is what I wanted and envisioned happening for you people, and now that it's happening...I don't know why I'm not happy about it, I should be, but I'm not. I guess I'm just slowly fading to black and letting things get back to how they used to me...like if you actually viewed it as important you'd say something I guess...I dunno...nobody likes the feeling of being replaced, it's a crumby feeling...but I don't wanna push it either...I don't know why, I should be happy for you people, I care about you guys greatly, but I can't...lately, I've been telling myself if you really care about someone, you'll do whatever it takes to make them happy, even if that means you're not happy or if it's not the best thing for you...I'm slowly letting it all go, I'm slowly letting you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment