WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Thank You...

Shoutouts to this girl right here, thank you Hannah and Alana for both your kind words. Hannah especially, I don't usually do these things where I single people out or shoutout people or use names for that matter, I like to keep it plain. But this girl's words really hit me and it really made me smile and just feel really good. I always say that I wonder if you guys read these posts, if I ever motivate or inspire you...and her words just really made my day to put it simply, thank you so much and I'm glad you've been with me and this blog for so long, it means the world to me, it means even more to me when my fans reach out to me and let me know or find me on like twitter or facebook, thanks a lot, I appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment