WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I Need Some New Girl Friends...Part 3?

Part 1
http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.ca/2010/12/i-need-some-new-girl-friends.html

Part 2
http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.ca/2011/01/family-i-need-some-new-girl-friends.html

I don't know what drove me to write this post, but just thoughts of a lot of things I guess lol...this one's not as serious and definitely not as personal...just a really random thought...as I literally sit in class right now while the prof is talking. Sometimes, do you feel like you need some new friends, not new girl friends specifically but new friends...like everything around you is the same old same old...and you're too used to it...too comfortable, and everything is always the same...and borderline boring. Or that it simply isn't enough for you...? I dunno...sometimes I get that feeling...sometimes I feel like my friends are on and off...we'll be really close within a period of time...and they'll disappear and go ghost for the longest time...then message me a while later and ask how I am...then will abruptly end the conversation and I won't hear from them for a while. I hate that feeling...sometimes I feel like I'm so used to the people around me...not all of them now, but certain people...that every time they have troubles or are going through something, it's always the same thing and always the same problem that it makes me think maybe they're the problem lol . I also say this because sometimes I feel I'm too used and too comfortable with the girl friends I have in my life atm....that it's sometimes weird and it's like...don't know if I'm a friend or...uh...yeah lol. Or sometimes those thoughts will cross my mind you know. Now I have some girl friends where that thought never crosses my mind and I never look at them that way, those are the friendships I love, where we can be close friends and nothing  gets awkward you know...at this point right now, I don't know where I'm going with this post lol...jsut a random thought and I just started typing random words and putting them together you know...it would be nice to get a new and a fresh and a different opinion on things sometimes...the reason I like having girl friends is cuz they give you a different perspective on things and ultimately their advice is the majority of the times better in my opinion lol...but a lot of the girls I chill with are all really similar or all say the same thing or act the same way you know. Sometimes I just think it would be nice to have a fresh set of opinions or someone new to chill with and have fun with you know. And another note...a lot of the girls I've been chilling with atm...we;ve been...well I'ce been at least really blah But yeah...hope I don't catch too much heat from this...I'm pretty sure those same people don't even read or hardly come on here anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment