WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, January 21, 2013

Scattered Thoughts...

When I'm not with you, I think about...and it's a weird feeling to see you with someone else...but when we are together...it feels like we're actually together...maybe that's just your personality. But whatever is happening between you two...I'm not necessary happy about, but I'm not really sad about it...I'm...content with it. It's like whatever happens happens, and my friend told me you can't change it, you just gotta accept it, which is true. I'm just trying my best not to get involved and into that little cycle again...and I'm really just trying to keep my emotions in check throughout this whole situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment