WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, January 06, 2013

From Me To You...

This is directed to a few specific people, as usual...no names:

- there's always this awkward tension between us and I hate it...I wish things could go back to the way they were where we would talk everyday and we were close, now it's just different, you're always distancing yourself from me and I in turn do the same

- we have history...an ugly history, but we're both grown up now, we've both matured...and a big part of me has given serious thought about a second chance

- me and you have literally been through it all, I thought we'd make it...but now, it seems like we're losing touch with one another, we're both growing...but it seems to be in different directions despite my numerous attempts at reaching out to you

- I know you come with a lot of baggage, but something in me still wants to be close to you...I know I shouldn't think like that cuz we're just friends, but the thought always crosses my mind if you ever think of me as more than a friend?

- I want what you and the other person had...I guess I'm a really jealous person, I'd be a super jealous boyfriend for sure...but seeing how happy you were and all the things you guys did together, makes me wish we were that close...

- I hate how far we've grown apart despite how close we "seem" to be...

I have all these thoughts in my head...about you...and you...and you...and it's hard...because I care about each of you equally in different ways. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment