WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Today...

What's good...today was a loaft day. Had one class from 4-5...came to school at like 12 ish...chilled in the library till like 3 ish and did work and stuff...went to class...took a nap for a bit, got some food. Then my friend picked me and my other friend up from school and we went to the theatre and watched Wreck-It Ralph...it was such a good movie haha so nostalgic and brought back so many memories. Made me feel like such a kid again, I laughed at all the dumb scenes, it was so cute too...man I miss being a kid...not ready for tomorrow...my longest day of the week...sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment