WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Look How Far We've Came...

I was just thinking to myself...damn, I can't believe I've stuck with this for almost 3 years. I can't believe how much this blog has grown, how many people and places it has reached. I really do hope that my words, somehow, someway...have motivated or inspired you guys...or cheered you up when you were down...or made you laugh. I always say that I first started this blog because my friends started one and it's true...but then they took theirs down and stopped it, I kept going. This blog is one thing in my life that always remains constant...no matter what changes I've been through, from high school to university, from teen to a man...the blog has been there. Through tough times...really tough times...when I took a break from the blog...when the posts were getting less and less...and more empty and a lack of passion..and believe me, I've lost hope and motivation to continue plenty of times...the thought of stopping the blog has crossed my mind numerous times. The though of what if blogger ever shut down or ran out of business has crossed my mind too...I don't know what I would do...I have a tumblr, but it's not the same...I've put years of work...love...passion...tears...and heart...into this blog, it's become such a big part of my life. And not to toot my own horn...but this blog has grown to the point where a lot of people visit daily...and regularly...to read posts like these...or to listen to the music...to watch the videos...it's always still mind blowing to me. Part of me still thinks that this blog is as small as when it first started...and that only my friends and the people I know know about it...but that's untrue...people all over the world know of...or at least have seen this blog, and to me that's an accomplishment in itself. With less than a month before the 3rd anniversary of the blog...everything is just hitting me...3 years...wow...that's a really long time...2000+ worth of posts...100,000+ worth of hits..150+ countries reached...damn...I don't even know what to say...thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment