WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Lost Cousin...

This is kind of a messed up story...my dad has a brother in Singapore who passed away, he had a wife and a young daughter, probably like grade 7-8 right now. So a few years ago, he was diagnosed with cancer and he had to go through nuff stages of chemotherapy and stuff like that, eventually the cancer had spread too far and he passed away. I remember my dad going back to Singapore for the funeral and stuff like that, apparently my uncle wanted his ashes thrown into one of the oceans in Singapore. But yeah, so during his whole stages of chemo, my aunt, my dad's oldest sister, was living in Singapore too. So my aunt would frequently chill with my uncle and his family since she is divorced and her son works all around the world. So my aunt and my uncle's wife never got along...like it was real bad, my aunt thought she mistreated my uncle and stuff like that and they often got into a lot of arguments and stuff. So when my uncle passed away, there was essentially no middle man to stop them from going at it, they bickered and yelled at each other and stuff. My uncle's wife decided to sell his store and my dad and my aunt were strongly against it...but she did it anyways, my dad was cheesed but he realized it was her decision seeing as she was his wife. My aunt however, who is a very strong willed woman, wouldn't have any of it and just kept arguing and fighting with her. My uncle's wife thought my dad was taking the side of my aunt...when he was simply trying to be peacemaker, so she had a thing against my dad as well. My mom was always cool with my uncle's wife...so when we visited Singapore, I remember my mom saying, we'll ask our relatives if we can stay with them first before looking for hotels, so she asked my uncle's wife and she was like NO...well you can, because I like you and stuff...but not your husband because he is on his sister's side. Then she told my mom if she ever happened to be in Singapore by herself, to message her and they could go chill or have dinner or something. So there's probably a lot of middle ground I missed, but it got so bad that my uncle's wife moved away, took the daughter and left. Well not left, but like sold the house and moved away. Not sure whether she's still in Singapore or back in her home country Malaysia. And she took her daughter with her, my little cousin, who I've seen like 3-4 times, but is the sweetest girl ever. My dad really loves her too...he always is so happy whenever he sees her. So my mom got cheesed at my dad and his sister for pretty much pushing her away and her daughter. My mom was saying forget about his wife...that's your niece, that's your brother's daughter...now you don't know where she is and what's going to happen to her. It definitely hit a nerve with me too...that's my little cousin, I don't know what's going to happen to her it definitely eats me up inside knowing she won't have a father to grow up with...what if she remarries, that's uh...don't even wanna think about that, but yeah...prayers go to my uncle's wife and his daughter, I pray your heart's are softened and till the day we meet again...God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment