WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Conversation With God...

Yesterday night, I was really freaking out about my midterm that was today...I felt really scared and unprepared and I went on a mini twitter rant...I just saw my future right in front of me and got nervous you know...I decided to just sleep on it...I prayed...that God would relieve me of this burden, that He would calm my heart and just give me a sign, show me something or tell me somehow that everything would be okay...just send me some sort of sign...so I went to bed...had a dream...that I came before God and we had a conversation...here's kinda how it went...

Me: God I'm so scared
God: Do you trust me?
Me: Yeah...but what if it doesn't work out?
God: Do you trust me?
Me: I want to...but it's hard, I have all these thoughts in my head.
God: Do you trust me?
Me: I do...but sometimes...I don't...all these worries of life, they get to me...I just want to know that everything will be okay...life gets so hard sometimes...
God: Do you trust me?

Before the conversation went any further...I woke up, and it was like 3 am. For some reason, my heart and my mind felt more at ease...like God didn't directly answer my prayer...but he eased my heart...he gave me that sign in a sense...where it's so simple...but it's so hard...he just kept telling me to trust Him...to not worry about it...God's always had my back and He always will...

No comments:

Post a Comment