WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Random Thoughts

It's always nice and encouraging when my friends or people tell me that they went on my blog...or read a certain post or whatever. For some reason, part of me always feels like no one really comes to this blog...if I ignore the numbers on the side...part of me really believes no one really comes to this blog, and that half of the time I'm talking to myself. But the biggest thing I do believe...or want to believe...is that the people that do visit the blog...don't visit it for the those rants, those long heartfelt posts that I have...part of me feels they only come for the music videos, the funny videos...things like that. When in actuality...it's probably the opposite lol...people come here...TO read those long posts, those heartfelt and emotional posts. I wonder what the people who don't know me but read my posts think of me...probs think I'm some weirdo or some internet nerd LOOOOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment